[Cosmo-dev] Re: Atom Publishing

Vinubalaji Gopal vinu at osafoundation.org
Thu Jun 22 13:13:17 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 19:38 -0700, Elliot Lee wrote:
> what uses FeedServlet.java? is it used when the URI is /feed? can I
> start by trying to put in another type of feed?
Yes.

The web.xml (found in the osaf bundle) file has the following mapping:

 <servlet>
    <servlet-name>feed</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.osaf.cosmo.feed.FeedServlet</servlet-class>

> I also want to change /feed/atom/1.0/bcm/Calendar/ to
I think the FeedServlet takes care of everything after feed (i.e pattern
of the form - /feed/*)..there are some variables like FEED_ATOM10, etc
try playing with them.