[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo and Scooby URLs

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Fri Jun 16 15:41:25 PDT 2006

On 6/17/06, Mimi Yin <mimi at osafoundation.org> wrote:
> When Esther published the office calendar with iCal, I clicked on the
> url she sent (in Apple Mail), iCal launched automatically and pasted
> the URL into the subscribe dialog for me, in one step.

when she published it to .mac or to cosmo? i'd have to see the
specific url to comment further, but if the calendar was on .mac, then
the url probably had the "webcal" scheme, which probably caused
mail/os x to open ical.

> When I click on chandler urls, I used to get a blob of text in the
> browser. Now I get a dialog to log into Cosmo. And then I get a
> message saying I don't have privileges to view resources.

what do you mean by a chandler url? what did the blob of text say?

the dialog/error msg sounds like a bug. what url are you clicking? is
there a ticket in it? does that ticket exist on the resource
identified by the url? (you can find the ticket by using the cosmo
home directory browser).

maybe john or bobby should go watch mimi do this and then report back.