[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo and Scooby URLs

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Jun 16 15:33:09 PDT 2006

When Esther published the office calendar with iCal, I clicked on the
url she sent (in Apple Mail), iCal launched automatically and pasted
the URL into the subscribe dialog for me, in one step.

When I click on chandler urls, I used to get a blob of text in the
browser. Now I get a dialog to log into Cosmo. And then I get a
message saying I don't have privileges to view resources.

Not sure if that's an interim thing. But I don't get the option to
open with a particular app that you're describing.

Mimi