[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo and Scooby URLs

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Wed Jun 14 22:01:47 PDT 2006

On 6/14/06, Lisa Dusseault <lisa at osafoundation.org> wrote:
> The RSS-style idea is much like stuff I've been thinking of for
> microformats and discovering CalDAV and WebDAV resources, good stuff.

remember when i suggested a microformat for http/dav collection
indexes? :) a friend at technorati mentioned that a little discussion
had happened in that area but that it was a bit more complicated than
it seems on the surface. maybe you should get in touch with whomever
those folks were. i'd be up for putting some thought into it too.