[Cosmo-dev] Unit tests and test files

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Wed Jun 14 21:57:35 PDT 2006

Coincidentally, I just finished documenting HTTPTest, but I've been
working on it in the qa sandbox until the tools repository is up and
running, so it's up at;

svn+ssh://svn.osafoundation.org/svn/qa/trunk/testtools/

The documentation at http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/
WritingCosmoAutomatedTests is a good start for writing tests though,
but if you want to look at the source you'll definitely want to look
in the other respository.

Also, many of the files in src/test/functional/HTTPTest/files/reports/
* have been changed from their originals. Many of the originals
depended on a specific user being setup, and since I use a threaded
stress test system that creates different users for the same tests in
different threads they had to be modified.

-Mikeal