[Cosmo-dev] Re: [Scooby-dev] Issue with same tools in multiple products.

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Wed Jun 7 21:32:54 PDT 2006

On Jun 7, 2006, at 9:13 PM, Brian Moseley wrote:

> On 6/7/06, Mikeal Rogers <mikeal at osafoundation.org> wrote:
>
>> > Part of my concern is that having it as a standalone project will
>> > force Cosmo's HTTPTest to worry about Scooby's HTTPTest
>> > requirements and vice-versa and that may be premature.
>>
>> Right, which we would need to reconcile via a short and simple
>> release cycle for the tool.
>
> or build your framework so that it can be pointed at different sets of
> tests, and keep the cosmo-specific tests in the cosmo repo, the scooby
> ones in scooby, etc.

Sorry I didn't explicitly state this, but my intention is not to move
the _tests_ and test development out of the cosmo repository just the
tools that run the tests. cosmo test would stay in cosmo rep and
scooby tests in scooby rep, but continued development on the tools
would be in their own repository and moved into the scooby and cosmo
reps as dependencies after the tools are released.