[Cosmo-dev] Re: [Scooby-dev] Issue with same tools in multiple products.

John Townsend johntownsend at mac.com
Wed Jun 7 20:02:03 PDT 2006

I agree with Bear on this. I think its premature to promote HTTPTest
to a separate project and since you have a new framework coming, I
would wait until that new work is available to establish it as a
separate project.

One question: Where is the design proposal for this new Testing
Framework? I don't recall seeing a design proposal on the mailing
lists for it.

--> towns