[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo and Scooby URLs

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Wed Jul 5 17:32:48 PDT 2006

On 6/22/06, Elliot Lee <osafoundation at intelliot.com> wrote:
> Something interesting I saw is that Google just created a new Calendar
> Event Publisher Guide:
> http://www.google.com/googlecalendar/event_publisher_guide.html
>
> It's meant to allow users to share events on their websites, so that
> users can find this info easily and add it to their own calendars. It
> offers an embeddable calendar using an iframe, and individual event
> reminder buttons. You can also allow users to add all of your events
> to their calendars.
>
> The links go directly to the Google Calendar web application. Do we
> want to do things like this with Cosmo?

as things stand now, cosmo is really meant to be a data server, not a
ui server. the google event publisher stuff is for people who don't
want the power of writing code to generate their own html out of atom
feeds or the like. features like these would be perfect for scooby
though. and of course if we merge the two, then such distinctions fall
away :)