[Cosmo] Cosmo Doc in DocBook

Glen FPD Main Ritchie glnritchie at floatingpointdesigns.com
Mon Jan 23 14:31:09 PST 2006

HI Brian,

Ok, that sounds fair. I know this isn't a short term thing. So,
hopefully in a month. I'll start the assembly.

Otherwise, I do have lots of ground to cover. For one, to install and
try out Cosmo with Chandler.

= So, I'll just go ahead & strive for a most compatible DocBook
standard. While, leaving the particulars of how it does or doesn't fit
into your projects archives, to you developers.

If you have a suggestion for "what is" the first need? or most pressing.
I'm certainly open to suggestions. Otherwise, looking at a end-user
guide seems like a good start.

Later, Glen