[Cosmo] Re: [commits-cosmo] (grant) [1259] Add some WebDAV compliance tests (developed with Lisa).

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Fri Jan 20 18:38:47 PST 2006

On 1/20/06, svncheckin at osafoundation.org <svncheckin at osafoundation.org> wrote:

>  Revision 1259 Author grant Date 2006-01-20 17:33:40 -0800 (Fri, 20 Jan
> 2006)
> Log Message
> Add some WebDAV compliance tests (developed with Lisa).

are you guys aware of litmus? it's an actively developed,
cross-platform webdav server test suite hosted on webdav.org. i think
you've duplicated some of its tests with this script.

as i mentioned a week or two ago in the "what's heikki going to do?"
thread, litmus covers a lot of our webdav functional testing needs.
what we really need to concentrate on is coverage of caldav and
tickets.