[Cosmo] Maven & DocBook

glnritchie at floatingpointdesigns.com glnritchie at floatingpointdesigns.com
Fri Jan 20 12:46:40 PST 2006

Hi Bobby,

That is a good "long-term" connection to keep in mind. However, until
things have progressed a bit & I have x number pages wrote up or what not.

I'm thinking your developer staff probably doesn't want "another outside"
developer, working in their sources. Plus, I don't & wouldn't presume to
get Cosmo privilleges (SP, I know) to "check in or out" stuff on the Cosmo
repository.

Pending the other points, guess we'll see what happens?
But, yet, a good point, I'll certainly keep it in mind for down the road.

Glen