[Cosmo] Re: Informationweek.

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Tue Jan 17 10:55:46 PST 2006

Sure,
We have used the jrockit VM and tools to improve performance and squash
leaks and had great success.

Let me know what day and time would work. I am in San Francisco (PST)
this week. I am unavailable Thursday from 12:00 pm to 2pm PST.

Brian
415-240-2242

Brian Kirsch - Email Framework Engineer
Open Source Applications Foundation