[Cosmo] Re: cosmo work

Lisa Dusseault lisa at osafoundation.org
Fri Jan 13 08:49:36 PST 2006

For friday's test session, I was considering using Zanshin to write
some functionality tests against Cosmo.  We could test various WebDAV
and CalDAV error cases like the client sending a non-XML body with a
PROPFIND, bogus format headers, etc.  That would be one way to avoid
java and still test Cosmo :)

Lisa