[Cosmo] Re: cosmo work

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Thu Jan 12 18:10:55 PST 2006

>>aside from putting load on cosmo and testing various scalability
>>scenarios, jared has requested a suite of functional tests that he can
>>run to verify a cosmo-demo upgrade. it strikes me that this might be
>>similar/the same/a subset of whatever tests qa uses/will use to accept
>>a cosmo build. but then again, maybe not, i'm not up to speed on
>>testing methodology ;

We currently do not have any cosmo automated functional tests. As part
of Chandler functional test suite we have 2 testcases, one  that imports
a calendar into chandler and then publishes it to QA cosmo server and
the other testcase subscribes to it.  Rest of the testing is still
manual. Now we have some extra bandwidth in the QA team, I will come up
with some plan to add additional cosmo tests. Maybe we could meet one of
the days to come up with a plan for cosmo automation testsuite.