[Cosmo] Fwd: [Proc]Consolidated discussion on Design list

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Jan 11 08:04:58 PST 2006

I was thinking this morning that we hadn't heard any opinions on this
topic from the Scooby/Cosmo folks and then it occurred to me that,
that was because this thread hadn't been cross-posted to the Scooby
and Cosmo lists!

So for those of you who have been unaware of the discussion on the
Design list, we're talking about consolidating all design posts on
the Design list with selective usage of tagging in the Subject line
to help people scan through messages.

Please see below for full context :o)

Thanks! Mimi

Begin forwarded message: