[Cosmo] Time Range Query Problem

Brian Moseley bcm at maz.org
Tue Jan 10 12:29:12 PST 2006

On 1/10/06, Bobby Rullo <br at osafoundation.org> wrote:
> I'm having some problem with time range queries and expansion. Right
> now I'll just focus on time-range, since that might be the root of
> all my problems.

it's probably a bug. if you don't mind, open a bug so that we can get
it assigned to the right person. remember that reports aren't fully
implemented, and cyrus has moved on to a new job, so it might take
some time for us to get to reporting issues.

f you feel like looking into it yourself, the right area to start is
probably o.o.c.jackrabbit.query.TextCalendarTextFilter, which indexes
time ranges, or the query builder classes in that same package.