[Cosmo] Cosmo 0.2.7 & Sunbird 0.3a1

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Wed Feb 22 11:18:09 PST 2006

On 2/22/06, Bruno Browning <bruno at lss.wisc.edu> wrote:
> Thanks, Bobby, you're right: I had been trying to MKCALENDAR a
> collection in /home/bruno. Clearly I'm a tad confused about paths.

yeah, you probably wanted to MKCALENDAR /cosmo/home/bruno/<calendar_name>/.

> I think my snarf problems are more than just that, though:
> --
> ~ > cadaver http://zathras.lss.wisc.edu:8080/cosmo
> Could not access /cosmo/ (not WebDAV-enabled?):
> 501 Method PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by
> the Servlet API
> Connection to `zathras.lss.wisc.edu' closed.

webdav requests are only accepted at /cosmo/home/ and below.

there are three interfaces to cosmo:

1) cmp (cosmo management protocol)  ->  /cosmo/cmp/
2) webdav/caldav -> /cosmo/home/
3) web console -> /cosmo/console/

/cosmo/ forwards browsers to /cosmo/console/.