[Cosmo] Cosmo 0.2.7 & Sunbird 0.3a1

Bruno Browning bruno at lss.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 22 11:14:37 PST 2006

Thanks, Bobby, you're right: I had been trying to MKCALENDAR a
collection in /home/bruno. Clearly I'm a tad confused about paths.

I think my snarf problems are more than just that, though:
--
~ > cadaver http://zathras.lss.wisc.edu:8080/cosmo
Could not access /cosmo/ (not WebDAV-enabled?):

Scooby was able to MKCALENDAR a calcollection named 'Scooby', which
Cosmo says is in /bruno. Clearly I'm a tad confused about paths.  ;-)

bb

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 12:50 -0500, Bobby Rullo wrote:
> Bruno,
>
> Note that if you are using Snarf, the cosmo app is located at http://
> <<host>>:8080/cosmo.
>
> I thought perhaps you might've omitted the "cosmo" part of the path,
> and therefore sending the MKCALENDAR request not to cosmo.
>
> Bobby
>
> On Feb 22, 2006, at 10:07 AM, Bruno Browning wrote:
>
> > This is with both 0.2.7 and with the various 0.3 builds I've tried
> > (it's
> > possible
> > that I haven't deployed the newer .war-only builds correctly, but
> > since
> > I can
> > still PUT an event in a collection using Sunbird I don't think this is
> > an issue.
> > Trying to switch to snarf but it doesn't seem to understand MKCALENDAR
> > atm).
> >
> > Cosmo access logs show Sunbird issuing a REPORT request. Issuing the
> > same
> > request with curl gives either an empty response or an error; whether
> > there's
> > an error and what that error is varies with the build.
> >
> > This with whatever Sunbird nightly is current, FWIW.
> >
> > bb

> > On 2/21/06, Bruno Browning <bruno at lss.wisc.edu> wrote:
> >> Sunbird can currently place events in a Cosmo calendar collection
> > (you
> >> can see them with e.g. cadaver) but it can't view them (due I think
> >> missing REPORT stuff Cosmo-side). You do still have to embed the
> >> user:passwd
> >> in the calendar URL when using CalDAV in Sunbird. I haven't been able
> >>
> >> create a Cosmo calendar collection with Sunbird (though curl of
> > course
> >> works fine). Can't speak to evolution.
> >
> > thanks bruno. were you testing with 0.2.7 or 0.3?

                                                   Bruno