[Cosmo] Cosmo 0.2.7 & Sunbird 0.3a1

Bruno Browning bruno at lss.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 21 19:44:14 PST 2006

Sunbird can currently place events in a Cosmo calendar collection (you
can see them with e.g. cadaver) but it can't view them (due I think to
missing REPORT stuff Cosmo-side). You do still have to embed the
user:passwd
in the calendar URL when using CalDAV in Sunbird. I haven't been able to

create a Cosmo calendar collection with Sunbird (though curl of course
works fine). Can't speak to evolution.
bb