[Cosmo] Cosmo 0.2.7 & Sunbird 0.3a1

stephen farrell steve at farrell.org
Tue Feb 21 14:42:13 PST 2006

Thanks Brian.

So I guess my implied question then is why Sunbird *can't* find the
resources?  I thought they were ok for interop?

A related question -- I have a home-brew app that plows through a
vcalendar and puts a display on my door of my appointments for that day.
  Is there a way to get back all of the .ics files concatenated into a
vcalendar?