[Cosmo] Tinderbox email notifications

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Fri Feb 17 11:25:47 PST 2006

I've just enabled the new program I've written that will email
developers directly if any of the Tinderboxes fail for any reason.

What happens is that the program scans for any Tinderbox failures, and
if it finds one, then pulls the svn log history for all revisions from
the point of failure back to the last successful build.

Anyone in that list is considered to be "on hook" and will receive the
email.  Included in the email are links to each revision and also
instructions on what needs to be done.

The emails will be coming from builder at osafoundation.org - so please
whitelist that user or keep an eye out for them in your spam folders :)

I've tested it locally and against live Tinderbox data but that doesn't
mean it won't need tweaking - please let me know if anyone sees any
issues.

thanks,

---
Bear