[Cosmo] Re: indexing all components in a calendar resource?

Cyrus Daboo cyrus+lists.cosmo at daboo.name
Tue Feb 14 10:03:05 PST 2006

Hi Lisa,

--On February 14, 2006 9:26:32 AM -0800 Lisa Dusseault
<lisa at osafoundation.org> wrote:

> Cyrus, I still don't understand how VERSION would even get uploaded  to a
> VCALENDAR component in a CalDAV server.  Are you saying that a  client
> would PUT a VCALENDAR component resource to be a child of a  calendar
> collection?

The calendar object resources stored in a calendar collection are ENTIRE
iCal objects - i.e. they contain the VCALENDAR wrapper around the actual
event/to-do components. If that were not the case they would not be valid
iCalendar data in and of themselves.

--
Cyrus Daboo