[Scooby] Re: [Cosmo] A couple big ideas: cosmo release and server project merge

Ted Leung twl at osafoundation.org
Fri Feb 3 17:17:57 PST 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 5:10 PM, Katie Capps Parlante wrote:

> I'd argue that we want *one* user list for osaf (chandler, scooby,
> and cosmo service), that the end user population will care about
> the whole system, not the way we divide things into projects as
> engineers.

I think that the sheer volume of traffic will make this impossible at
some point.    The amount of traffic will be a deterrent to people
subscribing to a single list.

----
Ted Leung                 Open Source Applications Foundation (OSAF)
PGP Fingerprint: 1003 7870 251F FA71 A59A  CEE3 BEBA 2B87 F5FC 4B42