[Cosmo-dev] mysql migration script checked in

Randy Letness randy at osafoundation.org
Mon Dec 18 09:37:50 PST 2006

Jared Rhine wrote:
>> That's the reason you need to set the default for the database (not
>> the server as a whole) to InnoDB.
>
> Do you know how to do this (server the default engine for a specific
> database)?  I didn't know this was possible and can't find documentation.

I was confused.  You can't set a default engine on a specific database.
But, I just checked in changes in the trunk to use a InnoDB specific
hibernate dialect that will create the tables using InnoDB.  This means
you no longer have to set the server default to InnoDB.  The migration
scripts also create new tables using InnoDB.

-Randy