[Cosmo-dev] WebDAV ACL tasks separation and questions
vinu at osafoundation.org
Tue Dec 5 17:01:47 PST 2006
I am dividing the overall ACL implementation into different tasks:
1. Hibernate based ACL Dao's and services - Just have the initial dao's
up following the acegi models. Will customize and mostly remove
everything based on Acegi to provide custom Cosmo implementation. So we
will just follow the acegi interfaces and may use minimal Acegi
2. Group support in Cosmo - I have started working on it, should be
complete very soon.
3. UI for the group based access - will need some inputs from the
design, will post it to the design list.
4. Add/edit/delete groups using CMP and worry about 3 later.
5. After the above things are done, implement WebDAV ACL by configuring
Acegi to use our dao's. This should not take much time if the above
things are done well. Some of the stuffs are interdependent.
Questions for now:
1. Do we need to make Acl configurable like in Slide:
2. bcm said that we still do some security checks after the Acegi voters
are finished with the voting - mainly for a plug-able architecture. I
don't see the place that is happening in the dav. Is it consistent
throughout Cosmo and can you point me the place where it happens?
More information about the cosmo-dev