[Cosmo] A couple notes from today's cosmo test session
lisa at osafoundation.org
Fri Dec 16 15:53:32 PST 2005
Thanks for everybody who participated in the test session today. I
asked a few people what we know now that we didn't know before...
- several instances of conflict messages in the Cosmo log. We know
that if Chandler users try to make changes to the same event at the
same time, this will happen.
- reasonable performance at some points, poor performance at some
points due to garbage collection
- mem problems seem to be fixed
- certainly works for a dozen people using it somewhat aggressively
- Jeffrey and Morgen are debugging the unfamiliar "incomplete event"
error messages - XML files without ICS files - betting it's a client
- Tested "Webcal compatibility" (upload entire calendar in PUT in one
ICS file) and it didn't work. Opened bug 4860 - BCM is on it.
The management console stuff that helps Brian K debug the server only
got working just after the test session but it's in place now for
More information about the Cosmo