[chandler-users] Do not use the link you just received from me!

Christian Eichert eichertc at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:13:37 PDT 2011

hi !

Use a free signature from a certification institute.

There are many and most are free. In this way such things can not happend.

btw. this email is signed by me.

alternative you can sign with a PGP signature ... this one you can do
yourself. and don't need a certification institute.
its a bit more complicated.

/Mit freundlichem Grüßen/
*Christian Eichert*
Mobile: +49(1515)8550188