[chandler-users] sync issue with chandler desktop.

Ghamdi, Maher S maher.ghamdi.2 at aramco.com
Fri Mar 4 23:48:45 PST 2011

Hello,
I use chandler server sharing account for synchronization with the hub. It was find until suddenly I could not sync anything from chandler desktop, the sync options are disabled as you can see in the Sync button below:

[cid:image001.png at 01CBDB22.9999DE00]

Also I get the below message:
[cid:image002.png at 01CBDB22.E68CF6C0]

 ..: Thanks & Regards :..
  ..: Maher Al-Ghamdi :..

The contents of this email, including all related responses, files and attachments transmitted with it (collectively referred to as "this Email"), are intended solely for the use of the individual/entity to whom/which they are addressed, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. This Email may not be disclosed or forwarded to anyone else without authorization from the originator of this Email. If you have received this Email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this Email are those of the author and may not necessarily represent those of Saudi Aramco. The recipient should check this Email and any attachments for the presence of any viruses. Saudi Aramco accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/error transmitted by this Email.