[chandler-users] Question on Assigning & moving events between calendars

Joshua Carlson carlsojos at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:44:20 PDT 2011

When you are viewing the event calender, you can right-click the misplaced
event, click "cut", then select the collection it's supposed to go to, and
finally right-click the calender and select "paste" to move it to the
intended collection.  It will automatically snap to the correct time and
date regardless of where you click on the calender view.

As for documentation, I've just been winging it the whole time, if someone
else is willing to provide a link to the best reference.

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 3:49 AM, Glen Lesnick <glen.lesnick at gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Great program you are developing in Chandler, but I am perplexed with the
> assignment of events to calendars.  I have tried and tried to find out how
> to move events between the various calendars, but have not found any
> instructions on this.
>
> I often enter events and add them to the wrong calendar.  When I try to
> move the to the correct calendar, I cannot do so and this frustrates me a
> lot.  My remedy right now is to only use one calendar for everything, but I
> know this is not what Chandler was designed for.
>

> Please advise on moving (not adding) events between calendars.  Also,
> please advise if there is some kind of help documentation that would
> describe how to do this and all of the other great features in depth.  The
> help menu I explored from the web is not very detailed.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Glen

-Joshua Carlson