[chandler-users] Question on Assigning & moving events between calendars

Glen Lesnick glen.lesnick at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 01:49:57 PDT 2011

Greetings!

Great program you are developing in Chandler, but I am perplexed with the
assignment of events to calendars.  I have tried and tried to find out how
to move events between the various calendars, but have not found any
instructions on this.

I often enter events and add them to the wrong calendar.  When I try to move
the to the correct calendar, I cannot do so and this frustrates me a lot.
My remedy right now is to only use one calendar for everything, but I know
this is not what Chandler was designed for.

Please advise on moving (not adding) events between calendars.  Also,
please advise if there is some kind of help documentation that would
describe how to do this and all of the other great features in depth.  The
help menu I explored from the web is not very detailed.

Thanks!

Glen