[chandler-users] iPhone and CalDAV

Herve Verjus hverjus at free.fr
Tue May 11 12:57:08 PDT 2010

Dear All,

I would like to manage Chandler Hub account calendars with an iPhone
CalDAV account (OS 3.1.2).

I have troubles with chandler hub calendars: all calendars appear in the
iPhone calendars list but all the existing events created with Chandler
Desktop, Web GUI, iCal are not displayed. When I create a new event
using the iPhone, this event appears in the corresponding calendar in
the iPhone as well as in chandler desktop GUI or Web GUI.

I read lots of Posts on that specific topic and issue. Some topics
conclude that the issue has been fixed...some other indicate that the
issue remain unsolved.

So, what is the current status on that ?

Many thanks.

Herve