[chandler-users] INFO [StandardRequestHandler] Client error (403): CALDAV:comp-filter time-range requires an end time

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Sat Feb 27 21:56:57 PST 2010

David A. Gershman-2 wrote:

> … I altered the server bundle to include SSL and put it on a real server
> on the internet. Now *no* events show up on my iPod.  Looking at
> Chandler's logs I see this:
>
> 2010-02-27 20:33:34,482 INFO  [StandardRequestHandler] Client error (403):
> CALDAV:comp-filter time-range requires an end time

That info from the log may be extremely valuable, let's search
http://chandlerproject.org/reportabug Bugzilla for OSAF  to see whether that
error (or something like it) is associated with any other CalDAV client.

> My question is: why does this happen now??  As I said, I only enabled SSL
> and ran it on an outside server.
>
> Ideas??

An issue with SSL — on the client side or server side, or in between — may
be separate from the error that was logged by your Chandler Server. Have a
glance at <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp4648064p4648064.html> but my gut feeling:

 * don't spend too long on an SSL puzzle

 * first, let's focus on reasons why any event may appear read-only in an
authenticated CalDAV environment.

Over, now, to <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp4581179p4648049.html> for some
thoughts …