[chandler-users] Unscheduled Tasks, Views, Calendar Events & the Triage

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Sun May 31 15:30:37 PDT 2009

Graham Perrin wrote:

> On 31 May 2009, at 18:30, John Beardmore wrote:
>
>> … By the way -  please don't take the above as personal criticism. I
>> do understand that some of the limitations of Chandler may arise as a
>> result of the need for interoperability with other applications, and
>> in many ways it looks as if Chandler is 'best of breed'.  It's already
>> better than a paper diary in so many ways, but there are still areas
>> where it's looking for the 'great leap forward'.
>
> None of it taken personally :) and it's great that you're feeding back,
> but can you re-address the message to the list/forum?

Sorry Graham !  Will do.

This seems to be automatic with other lists though.  On the Scribus list
for example, messages arrive with Reply-To: set to point to the Scribus
mailing list.

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor