[chandler-users] newbie question

Fritz Meissner meissner.fritz at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:32:55 PDT 2009

Your expectations are correct. Have you published the collection you want to
share from the machine where the collection was created ? (Right-click on
the collection name, select publish). When you then do a sync from the other
machine, it should detect the new shared collection and ask if you want to
subscribe to it.

Fritz