[chandler-users] Short set of requests for inclusion in the Top Ten things to be added to 2.0

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Wed May 27 22:54:48 PDT 2009

Graham Perrin wrote:

> steering

PS if you know what you're looking for but can not find it, easily, in
Bugzilla, don't be frustrated.

1. <http://chandlerproject.org/irc>
2. choose a nickname, click Connect
3. describe your issue, ask for a reference
4. wait for an answer in the room, or leave the room and watch this list.

I'm usually in IRC at least once a day.

Or simply post to list and we'll steer you :)

(The language in Bugzilla is often necessarily technical. I don't expect
everyday end users of Chandler to enjoy that type of thing.)