[chandler-users] Chandler 2.0

Owen owen at owenkelly.net
Wed May 27 06:56:38 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have been looking at the Top Usability Features list here:
http://chandlerproject.org/Product/TopUsabilityIssues This is supposed to
form part of the road map towards Chandler 2.0, if my reading of various
posts here and in the dev list is correct.

Two questions then:

1. What is the best way to contribute to this list. Should I just start
adding to it, or is that impolite :)

2. Is there any estimated date for the appearance of Chandler 2.0, however
hazy? I ask this because I am now firmly convinced by, and committed to,
Chandler, but I cannot yet recommend it to all my colleagues. Some of the
things that I can live with (because I know why I am using it, and thus why
I am prepared to forgive it) would cause them to slink back to Outlook
within an hour.

In case it isn't obvious, my two questions are linked. I would like to add a
short set of requests for inclusion in the Top Ten things to be added to
2.0, and I want toadd it in the right place.

Cheers
Owen

--
www.owenkelly.net