[chandler-users] Alarms, Chandler Desktop & syncing

Owen owen at owenkelly.net
Wed May 27 00:27:31 PDT 2009

Thanks.

Have you any suggestions as to why the conflict occurs? As far as I can see
I am doing the same thing every time. I am using Chandler Desktop on my
laptop at work, and syncing manually with Chandler Hub. Then going home and
opening the desktop computer there, and syncing that from Chandler Hub.

It seems that the conflict might have something to do with alarms, since I
have only noticed the issue with starred "tasks" that have been given a
Later status and set to have a custom alarm flip them to Now. Events never
seem to be problematic in this way.

Cheers
Owen

--