[chandler-users] Welcome to Chandler: breaking the long page into more welcoming chunks

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Mon May 25 10:04:21 PDT 2009

Some first impressions of Chandler at
here is as good a place as any to respond:

> i really like the todo feature but i was also a bit frustrated by it,
> since i couldn't change the order of things *within* the categories of
> now/later
> it seems a little bit silly, but even within a group of now or later
> things, there's a kind of order...
> maybe it's against the chandler philosophy, but on the other hand i don't
> see what should stand in the way of users doing this if they want to

One answer to this:

• the order in which things appear becomes more useful, over time; orders
are based on a variety of criteria (with no need to drag)

• use stars, alarms etc.

Answers to the writer's other comments, re: e-mail, are well expressed in
the blog. In the Welcome to Chandler areas, we do need to offer an
explanation that's both condensed *and* more immediately visible.
Sent from the Chandler users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.