[chandler-users] how do I link an Item to more than one Collection?

Doug Rowe dhrowe at me.com
Sun May 24 11:59:32 PDT 2009

Thanks Fritz.

There is an existing bug in OSX 1.0.3 with dual monitors that it
flushes the Chandler when you try to drag and drop.  Works fine single
monitor.

It was driving me crazy cause I thought I did it at home ( with just
the built in display ) and then went to the office ( dual screens )
and I couldn't do it.

Doug