[chandler-users] help with unclear doc in getting started...

Doug Rowe dhrowe at me.com
Sun May 24 10:26:47 PDT 2009

what does this mean??  ( http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/GetStarted#Subscribe%20with%20Chandler%20Desktop
  )
Add Subscriptions to your Chandler Hub account
If you receive a Chandler Hub sharing URL:
Click on the URL to preview it.
Click on Add to my account in the left-hand sidebar.
Log in.
Note: Currently only collections you publish from Chandler Desktop and
collections you create in the Chandler Hub web application are
automatically kept in sync between the two. Subscriptions are not. To
keep subscriptions on your Desktop and your Hub account in sync, you
will need to subscribe to the collection with both the Desktop and add
it to your Hub account from the web application.
Is this note old or do I not understand?  I subscribed in desktop, and
as soon as I look in the HUB I can see the collection ready to go.  Is
there something else I must do or does this apply when it is being
shared from someone else??