[chandler-users] Scheduled events with no duration (was: Using Chandler successfully: events, notes, messages)
G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Wed May 20 06:39:05 PDT 2009
> … applications may treat a dated timeless event as an all-day event.
Whilst testing Lighning interop with Chandler Hub, I stumbled across a
scheduled event that had no difference between its start and end times.
(The event was also shown on the wrong date. Maybe I had been interrupted
whilst scheduling the item.)
Anyway, this event:
• does have the clock icon in Chandler Desktop and Chandler Hub
• does not appear in the calendar of Chandler
• does not appear in the calendar of iCal
• appears — without its start date and time — as a To Do in iCal:
• does not appear in the task list of Lightning
• appears as an event in the calendar of Lightning:
Events without duration are exceptional. In any case: to better reflect the
meaning of the clock icon in Chandler, I have updated the wiki. The last two
show this update.
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Using-Chandler-successfully-%28was%3A-Unscheduled-%27to-do%27-lists%29-tp2938080p2946160.html
Sent from the Chandler users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the chandler-users