[chandler-users] Using Chandler successfully: events, notes, messages

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Tue May 19 11:51:29 PDT 2009

I should probably know this, but i was wondering... How does Lightning
deal with items that are in multiple collections? Does an edit in one
"calendar" also update the (same) item in another "calender"? I know
this works in Chandler Desktop, but i've never tried it in Lightning...

I guess i could just try it out, but i'd also like to know what you have
found.

Thanks!
jos

<snip>