[chandler-users] User confirmation of scheduled tasks
G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Mon May 11 04:41:06 PDT 2009
In reply to an off-list post:
<http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/ProductTour> should be a good starting
point, then <http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/DashboardIcons> should help
you to work with the buttons and icons in Chandler Desktop.
* everything in Chandler is an 'item'
* an item may be scheduled (and so, appear in a calendar)
* an item that's not in the calendar is typically referred to as a 'note'
* an item may have an alarm/reminder
* an item may appear in multiple collections
The Calendar button does not always present a calendar:
* for the four uppermost collections (Dashboard etc.), a click on Calendar
presents a list of events.
* for all user-defined collections (below the line), a click on Calendar
presents a calendar.
After you get your head around the calendar aspect, you should get a better
idea of how Chandler works.
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Automatic-Later-Done-Now-change-tp2853600p2862466.html
Sent from the Chandler users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the chandler-users