[chandler-users] Cut and paste in calendar

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Sun May 10 17:15:29 PDT 2009

In the Calendar I can select a note, right click, then copy it,
presumably to the clipboard. But I can't find any context in which I can
paste it to any other part of the calendar.

Am I missing the obvious, or just going about things in an inappropriate
  way ?

Thanks, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor