[chandler-users] Moving calendar notes from week to week

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Sun May 10 03:43:03 PDT 2009

I find I can drag and drop notes on the calendar to other parts of the
week that's being displayed, but I can't see an easy way to move them
into another week.  Have I missed the obvious ?

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor