[chandler-users] importing

Fritz Meissner meissner.fritz at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:51:21 PDT 2009

Chandler is not a general purpose e-mail client, and doesn't have a contacts
list - its e-mail facilities are quite specifically oriented around allowing
people to organise things jointly but lack most of the things that one would
consider basic for an e-mail client. However, it's a great to-do list
organiser, have a look at it for that , and leave the e-mail and contact
lists to programs built for those jobs.

Fritz