[chandler-users] available for italian translation / localization. Is it needed?

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Mon May 4 15:07:44 PDT 2009

On Monday 04 May 2009 08:18:12 Grant Baillie wrote:
> It turns out there is an Italian translation of Chandler desktop,
> submitted by Gianpaolo Perego.

Great!  Sorry I mis-spoke earlier.  I've noted Gianpaolo on the
LocalizationProject page just to note it somewhere.

Did both Jonas and Andeas work on the German translations or is there another
language lurking?  (Sorry for not actually checking what's available in
Chandler Desktop right now).

-- Jared