[chandler-users] Hub "status 400" bugs

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Mon May 4 15:03:42 PDT 2009

On Monday 04 May 2009 13:20:01 Jared Rhine wrote:
> A variety of people have reported the distressing problems with Hub
> throwing 400 errors and similar looking errors.  The most recent report was
> bug #12795, which contains a set of reproduction steps.  I tried following
> these steps, but those steps don't trigger the bug for me.

Katie Capps dropped by IRC and confirmed she's seeing similar problems, though
with a 404 response (not 400).

Working through that conversation gave me a reproducible step to trigger the
404s; just edit a newly-created note.  (Guess I wasn't trying very hard
earlier to find a trigger).  Having this reproduction step is helpful and lets
me do a little bit of a binary search on the codebase and gather some more
info.  I'll gather some more data and take some of the "next steps" outlined
in the earlier email.

Thanks!  Please keep reporting the problems you are seeing!

-- Jared