[chandler-users] Internet Explorer 8 approach to security (was: Account)

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Sat Jun 20 01:09:23 PDT 2009

Neville Solomon wrote:

> … HTTPS security. What must I do to over come this please? I am using
> explorer 8

This version of Internet Explorer probably pushes users through a new
routine for pages that have both secure and non-secure content. Amongst
Microsoft's answers
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/support/faq.aspx> to
frequently asked questions I don't find advice on this subject.

You might try clicking 'No' instead of 'Yes' or something like that.

Regards
Graham