[chandler-users] Google Wave

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Tue Jun 2 05:30:05 PDT 2009

I've been reading and watching the recently released info regarding
googles new communication tool Wave.

While it is more of an eveloutionary tool rather then revelutionary, I
do wonder how it fits into the Chandler space.

One of the most obviously missing things from the demo is how
calendaring fits into the Wave model.

If Wave can create and integrate calendaring in the same seemless way
they have done with IM, email and wiki-like content, Chandlers story
becomes less interesting.

Just wondering what others thoughts are about it, if any! :)

Jos Yule
Digital Hyakugei
via the 'pod